Nashville Family Photographer - The Bratcher Family

When it comes to the Bratcher's, I guess you could say I'm a bit of a family tradition. I shot Sarah's senior portraits, and then her wedding to Jimmy. I was present at the birth of both of their children, cutie pie Sawyer, and then adorable Norah. So it seemed only fitting that I shoot their recent family portraits on my family farm near the very same tree and barn where the adventure all began. It's also fitting that I shot the session analog with my Hasselblad H1 and Potra 400 film. To see more family portrait inspiration, visit my Family Photography board on Pinterest.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

1 comment:

James Anderson said...

I love your photography. Images look really beautiful. Thanks for your nice post.
Barcelona Wedding Photographer