Nashville Film Photographer - Clark (plus a big announcement coming soon)

Working as a professional photographer comes with several perks. I get to flex my #girlboss muscles as an entrepreneur. My days fill with creative self-expression and capturing the life moments of my awesome clients. I set my own schedule and work outdoors. But one of my favorite perks is documenting my son, Clark’s, life and filling our home with those images. On a recent, unseasonably warm December day, we headed outdoors for some snapshots. I just love when those adorable little freckles show up in my lens. I usually "officially" shoot Clark four times a year – once each season - along with random snapshot. Luckily, he's not yet grow weary of my camera. Of course, taking professional photographs is wonderful, but it's what's the point if I just let these gorgeous portraits sit as digital files on my computer? If you want to know how I enjoy my favorite portraits in my everyday life, you simply must sign up for my newsletter. Very soon I'll be sending out a BIG announcement on how to make the most of your portrait investment. Click here to sign up for my newsletter.

Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: