Washington, DC Film Photographer - Cherry Blossom Engagement Session

Taylor has been a life long muse for me. When I barely knew how to push the button on my camera, she was in front of it, posing. As the years went by, she's stepped in front of my camera several times ... senior portraits, bridesmaid, etc. So when she called and asked if I'd be interested in coming to visit her and Chris in Washington, DC for their engagement session while the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, I couldn't say yes fast enough! And as always, she and Chris were a dream to shoot.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: