Announcing Frames! Plus how to book and save

When it comes to my favorite things, few rank higher than photos of my family. I mean, have you seen how cute my son is? I have dozens of beautiful printed photos, but for the longest time, I didn’t know how to truly enjoy my favorite images on a daily basis. The answer? Frames!
Recently, I decided to turn the wall in my office into a gorgeous gallery. It took me a long while to select the right combo of prints, and then even longer to arrange them and hang them, but once it was done, it became my favorite wall in our home. I learned that it's a rather difficult and tedious task, and really takes someone with a good eye for composition and a little experience to pull it off. If you’ve found yourself in the same position of wanting your favorite family photos displayed but just don’t know where to start, I’m here to help! I’m now offering frames in these three simply yet stunning styles.
It’s no secret I’m passionate about my clients having real, tangible prints, and now I’m taking it a step further to make sure those prints become art in your home. From the creation of your beautiful family portraits to the Fine Art photo printing, wall design, and framing … and did I mention installation? That’s right folks, I’ll even hang these works of art on your wall.

Want in on the action? Now’s the time!


 Book a 2016 family session by June 15th and get a $200 off a wall of your own. 


To get your full service photography experience started, all you have to do is email me. I’ll handle the rest.


No comments: