Legacy Farms Wedding - Lebanon, TN - Cole & Christina

I'm so excited to share these photos from Cole and Christina’s small, elegant wedding at Legacy Farms near Nashville. Before their special day, the couple explained how they loved timeless, classic images … photos with a slightly photo journalistic feel. With this information, I set out to capture intimate portraits of their small wedding party that depicted the sweet emotion of the day. There are several images that I particularly love including those with Christina’s cathedral length veil. It added such movement and flow! Another advantage of smaller, more intimate day is that I can shoot more black and white images. A great black and white photographs sometimes makes it difficult to tell exactly what era in time the image came from … that’s my definition of timeless. These are some of my all-time favorite images. As always, kudos to the amazing staff at Legacy Farms. They helped created an effortless event. Do you love these images as much as I do? Email me to discuss your own special day. 
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: