Nashville Family Photographer - The Edwards

Of course, when I started sharing my idea to create one-of-a-kind, Pinterest-worthy frame walls, I decided to try out the new concept on members of my family first. Sydnee, Aiden, and Ryan are my first cousin's on my father's side. As an almost high school senior, it's obvious that Sydnee would be due for a portrait session but there is no way I'd leave out her her younger brothers, Aiden, age 12, and Ryan, age 9, in the shots as well. I think it's really key to capture these "in between" ages that often get overlooked. After all, portraits help us capture a moment in time. Eventually, these images become cherished heirlooms. This session also made an excellent photo wall experiment. Wouldn't these timeless images look amazing in the beaded silver frame style? I also had a little fun with the moody black and white images in the metro frames. One can never go wrong with a simple three frame gallery! To learn more about my new frames project, click here.


Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: