Portland Wedding Photographer - Celestial by the Sea Styled Shoot

All it takes is an original theme, a gorgeous bride, and ethereal setting to put together one heck of a styled shoot. That's what took place recently when I just happened to find myself on the west coast -- in Oregon to be exact -- for the birth of my best friend's son. My BFF's sister, Taylor, is one of my favorite models. I built an entire styled shoot around her at the peak of cherry blossom season in Washington D.C. last year. (Click here to see those pics.).
I didn't think she could get more gorgeous until we decided to sneak in another styled shoot -- this time a Celestial Seaside Wedding Inspiration on Cannon Beach. I'm just in love with the moody look the misty rain created combined with the deep navy, purple, and magenta color scheme. You can see the entire styled shoot on the Style Me Pretty blog.

Photography: Jenna Henderson | Hair + Makeup: Portland Make-Up and Hair | Floral Design: Bramble Floral And Design | Rentals: Vintage Mingle | Wedding Dress: BHLDN | Invitations: Designs in Paper

No comments: