Nashville Engagement Photographer - Ellington Ag Center Engagement Session

Some couples just make my job as a photographer more fun. James and Sarah met me recently at the Ellington Ag Center – the home of the Tennessee Department of Agriculture on 207 acres just 10 miles outside of Nashville. As you can see from these photos, the pair were super fun and that “I get butterflies around you” kind of silly. It was adorable. The grounds include an arboretum, iris garden, and lots of sprawling open green spaces for pictures. I especially loved Sarah’s spunky little hat. I matched her personality. This was a film session shot with my Hasselblad H1 and Porta 400 film. I got the honor of shooting their wedding at CJ’s Off the Square. Look for those pics in an upcoming blog. To learn more about booking me for an engagement session, email me.

No comments: