Nashville Engagement Photographer - Lifestyle Engagement Session

As a storyteller, it's important that the photos I take reflect the story of my subject, so when a client asks me to do more lifestyle type photos, it gives me the opportunity to capture the spirit of a couple’s everyday life through real life situations … doing things they would typically do on any given day. Michael and Tara’s recent lifestyles engagement session at their apartment embodied all the quirky fun of their personalities, hobbies, and season of life … hanging with their gorgeous long-haired cat and playing video games. This session was a perfect balance of both lifestyle type images and posed, because later we moved outside for some more traditional portraits shots in a nearby field. For more engagement lifestyles inspiration, check out my Pinterest board. Or to discuss how to blend lifestyles shots into your session, email me.

No comments: