Nashville Film Photographer - Fun, Beautiful Wedding at The Cordell

Some weddings feel formal. Others create a more romantic vibe. And some, like the April nuptials of Jake and Heather at the oh-so-trendy Cordelle located in downtown Nashville, just ooze energy and fun. The venue itself feels modern chic. Built in the late 1800’s, the venue’s history dates back to the steamboat culture of the mighty Cumberland River. The Victorian dream sits in the middle of the Rutledge Hill area. It’s one of the last remaining original homes in the area and if its walls could talk … oh my. Its open design and truss ceilings just lend itself to great vibes and overflowing energy. I shot their day with my trusty Hasselblad H1 and Portra 400 film. The natural light that poured into this venue just lent itself to my film lens. The peach, green, pink and blue just pop in this kind of film photography. To learn more about the advantages of hiring a hybrid (film and digital) photographer like me, email me.

No comments: