Nashville Wedding Photographer - Homestead Manor Wedding

Timelessness is something I strive for when storytelling. I think of photographs as artist heirlooms meant to capture a moment in time in an enduring way. So, I want my images to possess a certain classic quality that will last throughout the years. Some locations, like the equestrian barn at Homestead Manor, just naturally lend themselves to this type of imagery. With its soaring ceilings, wrought iron chandeliers, and dramatic, stacked stone fireplace it’s a grand, majestic space that’s a dream to look at through my Hasselblad H1 lens. Outside the sprawling grounds offer lush green spaces and the majesty you’d expect from an over 100-year-old historic, Tennessee home. For more location inspiration check out my Wedding Inspiration Board on Pinterest.

No comments: