Nashville Family Photographer - Lifestyle Newborn Session on Film

So I have a little confession: I have some major baby fever! As I announced back in July, Joshua, Clark, and I are beyond excited to welcome the newest addition to our family sometime in mid-January. Until then, every time I hold a baby, it just amps up my excitement! I just love having a newborn in the house. This recent lifestyles newborn session of Baby Clyde reminded me of just how much I love shooting in the home, where I can tell the story of baby and parents in their normal day-to-day life. Of course, when a home is filled with big, uncovered windows allowing the natural light to flow in as well as gorgeous, thoughtful, timeless details, my job gets even easier. To see more of my newborn style: click here.

No comments: