Nashville Wedding Photographer - Charley & Mara's Engagement Session at Arrington Vineyards

So here’s the story of Charley and Mara. It’s kind of adorable. Charley’s mom and Mara’s mom are friends and just knew these two would make the perfect couple. Eventually the two did get an introduction and the rest ... as they say ... is history! I shot their engagement portraits in April at Arrington Vineyards in Franklin with my trusty Hasselblad H1 and Portra 400 film. This film camera rocks the natural light at sunset. Did you notice the super cool light saber skirt she's wearing? I just know their wedding in Murfreesboro in December is going to be a total blast, especially with the awesome team of Modern Vintage Events leading the way. Getting married in 2017? I’d love to shoot your story too. For more information, email me.

No comments: