Nashville Wedding Photographer - Farm Engagement Session on Film

One of the things I love about my job is that you can’t never predict exactly how a session will go. There are moments when the fates align and I get to capture a one-of-a-kind moment. That’s what happened on a recent engagement portrait session on my family farm in Bedford County. It was a gorgeous summer day … not too hot … a striking sunset … just enough breeze to keep us cool. Then, out of nowhere, we got a pop up thunderstorm. Maggie, Ryan, and I stood in the barn for nearly 20 minutes waiting on the rain to stop. Then suddenly, it did … the sun came back out, and the most adorable little rainbow filled the darkened sky. How’s that for a good wedding day omen. For more engagement portrait inspiration, visit my Pinterest page.

No comments: