Nashville Wedding Photographer - Courtney's Ellington Ag Center Bridal Session

I’m just crazy about these gorgeous traditional wedding portraits of my childhood church friend, Courtney at the Ellington Ag Center near Nashville! The lush, rolling landscape just lends itself to some absolutely stunning shots. My trusty Hasselblad H1 just gobbles up this gorgeous mid-July natural light. Her porcelain skin … that dress and flowing cathedral veil … those gorgeous pink flowers … they all combine for some gorgeous, southern chic images that I know Courtney and her family will treasure for decades. I got the honor of shooting her wedding several months later at Fairlane Church of Christ in Shelbyville. This wasn't the first time I had a bridal portrait session with this sweet family. A couple of year ago, I also got the honor of shooting her sister’s wedding portraits at Carton Plantation. To see those amazing portraits, click here.

No comments: