Nashville Family Film Photographer - The Preston Family

As a photographer, I almost never make it in photos. I’m always behind the camera and rarely in front. That’s why when I get a chance to shoot another photographer, I’m always sure to shoot lots of images with my fellow professional in center frame. Like when I shot the Preston family this fall during a Petite Session. Stacy’s a professional friend and always a hoot! She and her husband, Bret, and two boys, Lucas and Jacob, gathered recently at my family farm.

I just love the outfits Stacy picked out for the shoot! They are coordinated without being to matchy. Stacy’s top is from her boutique, Jae Lynn. It’s a southern, faith-inspired boutique that’s the brainchild of Stacy and her friend, Lori. They started as a traveling boutique but recently opened their first storefront in Shelbyville at 1411 North Main Street, Suite B. They’ll be open on Black Friday and have special deals. Don’t forget to shop local y’all!! To learn more about Jae Lynn Boutique, click here.

No comments: