Nashville Engagement Photographer - Farm Springtime Engagement Session on Film

Now that the leaves are off the trees and everything’s turning brown, I love looking back at this spring engagement session on my family farm near Nashville. I'll admit, I miss the green grass and those Redbud trees popping with a hint of fuchsia, and the light … oh my! The natural light in the spring is just a photographer’s dream.

Tyler and Courtney are two of my faves. In addition to this engagement session, I shot her bridal portraits at the Ellington Ag Center and her wedding at Fairlane Church of Christ in Shelbyville, we've known each other our whole lives. I also got the honor of shooting her sister Sarah’s bridal portraits at Carton Plantation as well as her wedding. I also shot their brother Drew’s engagement session at the Tennessee State Capitol. Look for it in an upcoming blog.

No comments: