Nashville Engagement Photographer - Tennessee State Capitol and Bicentennial Mall Engagement Session

It’s so fun when I meet someone with a love of all things Tennessee that equals my own. As I’ve mentioned, I have a TN state flag tattoo in white ink on my right arm. My husband and I got the matching tattoos for our 10th anniversary because we are so proud of our home state. As a lawyer for the governor, my long-time friend Drew loves our state too … so shooting his engagement photos with the lovely Kim, at the Tennessee State Capitol and Bicentennial Mall just made sense. I especially like the shots in front of the state flags. They got married a historic Cannonsburgh Village in November, which I'll be sharing soon. In the meantime, visit my Pinterest Tennessee Inspiration Board. It includes lots of Volunteer State touches from recent engagement and wedding sessions.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photo journalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: