Nashville Family Film Photographer - Ellington Ag Center Maternity Session

So here’s a bit of photog serendipity for you. Several years ago, I shot my good friend, Jason, and his bride-to-be, Maria in downtown Nashville on a gorgeous October afternoon. I felt super excited. First, Jason and I go way back … like youth group trips, high school play practice way back... and I was thrilled to get to know Maria. I also happened to be pregnant with Clark, my first child.

Flash forward five years, and I’m back behind the lens but this time Jason and Maria are expecting their first child and guess what? That’s right. I’m expecting again too! So literally, every time I’ve shot this pair of my sweet friends, I’ve been pregnant. I'm happy to say that baby girl Conlee Marie came along in November, and she is the prettiest little baby girl ever! To see more maternity session inspiration, visit my Pinterest Maternity Portfolio.

Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photo journalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: