Nashville Family Photographer - Backyard Family Session

I love shooting family portraits in a client’s very own backyard. It’s oh-so-much more personal plus it makes it easier on the family logistically. I especially loved shooting David, Colynn, Aiden, Keegan, and Brenen at their riverfront backyard in Lebanon. I featured their Nashville maternity session when she was pregnant with Brenan about a year ago.

David and Colynn are college friends of my husband and me. We all attended David Lipscomb University in Nashville and have remained close. Joshua and Clark don’t usually accompany me to a shoot, but for this one, they went along, and once the session was over we stayed for dinner. To see more family portrait inspiration, visit my Family Portrait Portfolio Pinterest board.

Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: