Best Nashville Weddings - A Look Back at 2016

Wow! What a year 2016 was for gorgeous Nashville weddings! Looking back at each of my weddings this year, I'm totally blown away at just how stunning, elegant, and timeless each wedding was in it's own special way. I'm so humbled by each and every person who stepped in front of my camera...it's YOU that made this year amazing. Seeing YOU through my lens brings such joy to my life! My only hope is that the images we created together bring as much joy and warmth to your heart as they do mine.

This year was my 10th full year photographing weddings, and in November, I hit the milestone of having shot my 200th wedding! I've gone through and picked my favorites from each of my weddings of 2016...well, all except the one I just shot just before Christmas, since the film hasn't come back from the lab yet. Initially, I was just going to post only one photo from each wedding, but these couples and their southern style made it too hard for me to pick just one, so I narrowed it down to three instead.  While I haven't had a chance to blog them all just yet, some of them have been shared in full, so be sure to click the links to see their entire weddings, as well as some of the best Nashville engagement sessions I've photographed to date.Which one is your favorite?

I've been so honored and blessed to tell the wedding stories of each of these couples. Are you engaged? Let's chat. I feel certain I can give you a wedding photography experience that's not just timeless, gorgeous, and leaves you with a beautiful heirloom collection of photos, but also make the process fun, easy, and stress free. If that sounds like something you need, just drop me a line...I can't wait to tell your story!

If you know someone who is getting married in Tennessee this year and has beautiful timeless style, send them my way! I'd love to talk with recently engaged couples about making sure their wedding images become heirlooms, and their might just be a little something in it for you for spreading the word.

 Thanks for a great 2016, and cheers to an even better 2017!

-----

Tim and Gina
War Memorial | Moto | Christina Logan Designs


Michael and Tara | As seen on Every Last Detail
Homestead Manor
See their lifestyle engagement session


Jake and Heather
The Cordelle | Firefly Events


James and Sarah | As seen on The Southeastern Bride
CJ's Off the Square
See their Ellington Ag Center engagement session




Craig and Jennifer | Personal Residence


Lane and Kelly | CJ's Off the Square


Michael and Jessica | Burlington, NC


Cam and Emily | CJ's Off the Square


Mike and Kelsey
Hopkinsville Golf and Country Club, KY  | Toast of Tennessee
See their Downtown Nashville engagement Session


Matt and Ashley's Harry Potter inspired wedding
Legacy Farms
As seen on The Wedding Chicks


David and Ashley's Nashville LDS Temple wedding
CJ's Off the Square


Randell and Ann
The Grove at Williamson Place
See their Nashville Pedestrian Bridge engagement session


Casey and Genna
CJ's Off the Square
See their Arrington Vineyards engagement session


Maggie and Ryan
Aerial | Stunning Events
See their Farm Engagement session


Bart and Summer
Mint Springs Farms


Spencer and Courtney
Cedarwood Weddings
See their Bicentennial Mall engagement session


Kyle and Alex's elopement (wedding #200!) | Rutledge Falls


Craig and Amy | Private Residence


Thomas and Stephanie's elopement | Vannatta Farms


Kim and Drew
Cannonsburgh Villiage
See their State Capitol engagement session


Chris and Megan
CJ's Off the Square


Tyler and Courtney
Fairlane Church of Christ | Regalo Designs
See their Farm engagement session | See her Ellington Ag Center bridal session


Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: