Nashville Wedding Photographer - Summer Barn Wedding at The Grove in Murfreesboro

Just a reminder: I am currently on maternity leave after having welcomed our son Oliver. As such, my email response will be a little slower than normal. If you're engaged and want to discuss booking your wedding, I promise I will respond within 24-48 hours of your inquiry (just forgive me if my words are misspelled, I might be a little sleep deprived!) and we can get started on building your perfect wedding photography experience. After March 1st, I'll be back in the office and behind the camera full swing, right back at creating heirlooms for you. In the mean time, enjoy this post as well as some other pre-scheduled blogs I have in store for you!

Oh how I remember the summer wedding of Randell and Ann. Not only did their barn wedding at The Grove at Williamson Place rock the rustic-chic concept but there was also an honest to goodness wedding crasher. I mean!

During the reception, this random person walked up attempting to chat me up. I wasn’t having it. First, I was a little busy snapping images of this gorgeous bride with her infectious laughter and beaming smile. And second, something about him seemed a bit off … though I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what. During a family group shot, Mr. Crasher hopped into my frame. At that point, I looked at Ann and Randell and asked, “Do you actually know this guy?” They all said no. At that point, the intruder started having a really bad day. Ha!

Despite the temporary drama, the August wedding really popped through my lens … the bridesmaids in shades of blush and peach … the modern, strapless wedding gown with the tulle skirt … handsome men in sharply pressed gray suits … all juxtaposed nicely against a historic, rural-chic Tennessee barn. I’m also a big fan of open air ceremonies like this one. Some of the gorgeous trees at The Grove have been there as long as the structures themselves. They make an ideal backdrop. To see more inspiration, visit my Pinterest Wedding Portfolio board.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photo journalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: