Nashville Engagement Photographer - Tennessee Fall Engagement Session

I love all my clients. I love being part of their lives … if only for a moment. But some clients, like Santana, are a permanent part of my world. I first took this gorgeous gals’ photo when she was just 13 years old. A few years later, I shot her senior portraits at Arrowhead Ranch and around the Normandy square. At the time, Joshy and I were enjoying a weekly date night in part thanks to Miss Santana’s babysitting skills. Clark absolutely adores her! He also loves her mother, who nannied for us during a recent trip. So with all these connections, it only made sense to shoot Santana’s engagement session last fall on my family’s farm. She and her fiance Cody make a super sweet couple. They are absolutely perfect for one another. I especially like the shots with the vintage quilt. Incorporating family heirlooms into portraits adds an element of tradition and meaning that I really find important. If you’re the kind of bride that pays attention to the personal details too, I’d love to tell your story. Learn more about me at my website.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photo journalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville elopement photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: