Nashville Family Film Photographer - Oliver's first year

Confession: I've had a huge amount of anxiety about Oliver when it comes to his photos. I'm so afraid he's going to have that second child syndrome where he doesn't have any pictures. And, since #1) I know exactly how quickly this first year goes by, and #2) he's our last child, I'm so afraid I've overlooked getting enough photos. But then, I get a download of film full of pictures like these of our sweet Oliver, and my anxiety has eased a little. If you're suffering from this same anxiety, I can help! I have a Baby's First Year package that's totally got you covered...all the milestones, plus I even put them in an album for you, so you don't have to have guilt about never printing photos. Click here to find all the info you need.

No comments: