Nashville Wedding Photographer - Friday Introductions

As you may or may not know, it's been a quiet, work-free winter around here. In January, we welcomed our second son, and I enjoyed 6 blissful weeks of time off...something that doesn't come easily to a small business owner! It was glorious...days filled of baby snuggles and naps and lots and lots of HGTV. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Flip or Flop ever. As wonderful as maternity leave was, I found myself getting, well, bored to be frank. And so, the time has come for me to get back in the office and get back to work, and just in time for the spring season!

 I figure it's high time for an "introduction" post. Some of you have been around here for a while and know me pretty well, but there might be a good few of you that don't know anything about me. So here goes!


Hi, I'm Jenna! I'm the girl behind the camera. Just last week, I celebrated my 11th year of business, and in that time I've photographed over 200 weddings. Wow! I'm married to Joshy, and we now have not one but TWO boys...something I'm still getting used to saying! Our older son, Clark, just turned five about 2 months ago, and we welcomed our younger son, Oliver, just six short weeks ago. And yes...we planned to have them both in the winter off season, because I couldn't bear the thought of missing out on spring, summer, and fall weddings! We love to travel as a family (photo above is from a New England road trip with Joshy this past fall), but we also love hanging out at home just as much, if not more.

Here's five fun facts about me:
1)My first and middle names came from 80s TV shows.
2) In high school, I dressed up in a giant turkey costume and danced and gobbled around in front of a gym full of elementary students. Twice.
3) To celebrate our 10th anniversary two years ago, Joshua and I got matching white ink tattoos (which are peeking out in the photo by Kristin Sweeting below).
4) Our sons are named after super heroes...bonus points if you know which ones!
5) Horseback riding on the beach has long been on my bucket list.
So there you have it folks. I'm glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to hop on over to my contact page and drop me a line!

No comments: