Nashville Baby Photographer - Fall Maternity Session in Sylvan Park

I never set out to become a baby photographer. It was always a clear path in my head to be a wedding photographer. But a funny thing started to happen. A few years after their weddings, brides started calling me back to photograph their little ones. And what an honor! To be invited back into the lives of my clients over and over as babies are born and families grow. To document a legacy beyond the wedding day. It's so much better than just being a wedding photographer.

Josh and Rachel are such clients. I had the extreme pleasure of telling their wedding story back a few years ago. And now I'm giddy with excitement that they've welcomed their sweet baby girl into the family! Back in the late fall, just before she arrived, I stopped by their ultra sleek and modern home for this sweet maternity session. I know they'll have many happy days ahead of them in this home, and I think it's great they chose to have their session in their own yard.

If you'd like me to document your own lifetime of milestones - whether engagement, wedding, baby, family, and beyond - just contact me, and we'll get the conversation started. 

No comments: