Nashville Family Photographer - Now offering Petite Sessions

Big news! In case you didn't hear, I'm now offering Petite Sessions. What's a Petite Session, you ask? It's a mini version of a full, regular session, just shorter, with fewer images, and at a lower price point. These sessions are scheduled around full sessions I already have on my calendar, so while the date and location isn't flexible, the price is manageable for all budgets. To see all my family session pricing and what's included, click here.

Interested in booking a Petite Session? I have some openings in April and May! These will book on first come, first serve basis. Be sure you're on my email list so you don't miss out when I send out my available dates! I'll be sending out a list in the next few days, so....

Click here to join my email list. 


In the mean time, here is an excellent example of how a Petite session doesn't have to be small on style and love. The Miller family had their Petite session at Cannonsburg right before my planned full session for the day.

No comments: