Nashville Family Photographer - Six Month Baby Goldie

It's been especially fun watching this sweet family grow. I had the incredible honor of being present to document the birth of both of their sweet girls. It's so hard to believe that time has flown so quickly yet once again, and sweet Goldie is already six months old! Older sister Bea's album is one of my favorites to date, and I just know Goldie's album will be just as precious.

The albums are my favorite part of the Baby's First Year package. Let's face it...we all take countless photos of our children all the time, but how many ever actually make it off our phones? That's where I come in. After a Baby's First Year package is complete, I pull all the best photos from the year into a carefully designed fine art album, so that there is a physical, tangible record of just how wonderful these babies are once their grown. Contact me to discuss your own Baby's First Year package.

No comments: