Nashville Wedding Photographer - Copper Summer Wedding in Franklin

Copper has long had a special place in my heart. On more than one occasion, I've daydreamed about a kitchen with a copper topped island. Until that dream can become a reality, I'll just sit back and enjoy all these beautiful copper elements from Lane & Kelly's wedding at CJ's Off the Square last summer. It was a scorching hot day, but still so gorgeous in the gardens at CJ's. Kelly was absolutely radiant as she walked down the aisle! One of my favorite details was their rings ... Lane is a geologist, so I couldn't help but photograph their wedding bands on a beautiful amethyst colored geode. Take a look at my favorites from their day, including that STUNNING cake from Wolfe Gourmet Cakes. Seriously, I'm not sure how they brought themselves to slice into it!

No comments: