Nashville Family Photographer - Multi-generation family session at Ellington Ag Center

Let's face it: kids are cute. Mine are completely adorable (not that I'm biased) and I'm constantly wanting to take their picture. Want to know who's picture I haven't taken in over a year? My sister and mine together. We may be adults, and we're definitely not as adorable as we maybe used to be, but we're still my mom & dad's kids. And I know my mom especially still likes to have pictures of us. Chances are, your mom would probably like some of you, too.

I love photographing siblings of all ages together, but especially adult siblings. Adults are busy. It's hard to get everyone in the same room at the same time wearing coordinating clothing. But, it's soooo worth it. And hey- Mother's Day is on Sunday!

It's too late at this point to plan a session with all your siblings before then, but it's not too late to buy a gift certificate and let mom know that you're going to get it done soon. Email me and I'll be happy to help.

No comments: