Nashville Family Photographers - Six month baby session

In the spirit of catching up, here are some of my favorite photos from a quick family portrait session I did at Legacy Farms in Lebanon, TN back in the spring. Six month baby sessions are super fun, because baby can usually sit up, and is full of personality! This one was especially fun for me, as Clare is our niece! We did her session at Legacy Farms because it's where Matt & Ashley said their vows last year at their Harry Potter inspired wedding. How special is that! Of course, I had to throw my own boys in a few photos while we were at it.
Family photographers Nashville, TN. | Jenna Henderson is a Nashville family, child, and baby photographer with timeless, fresh style. She uses film and digital photography for her family sessions and baby sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of family photos and baby's first year photos with genuine expressions.

No comments: