Nashville Wedding Photographers - Intimate Elopement here on the Farm!

It's no secret that I. Love. Weddings. Big, small... it doesn't matter. I love them all. I love the movement of weddings and seeing people start their lives together. I love how in the moment a wedding is.... you get the idea.

I also really love my home. Vannatta Farms is where I've spent my whole life. It's a century old farm full of gorgeous landscapes and my dear family.

So, when I get to combine two things I love so much makes my heart absolutely leap with joy. Stephanie contacted me last year asking about doing wedding portraits. She was recommended to me because she wanted a farm setting for her photos, and heard about our gorgeous farm. Once we started talking a little more, it turns out she and her fiance were planning an elopement! So, I offered not only for them to have their portraits made on the farm, but also for them to have their micro wedding, right next to the fields.

And y'all, it couldn't have been more awesome! Elopements in Nashville are becoming more and more popular, and I was thrilled to be a part of this one. She got ready in my grandmother's home before walking out to say "I do" to Thomas in front of just four witnesses ... well, five, if you count me.

Ok, enough yapping, time to take a look at some beautiful farm elopement photos. Oh, and if you're considering an elopement, I've built a Nashville elopement package just for you!
Nashville wedding photographers | Jenna Henderson is a family and baby portrait photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. Her style for photographing families and baby's first year is fun and fresh, creating timeless, beautiful portraits that are cherished by families for generations to come.

No comments: