Top Nashville Wedding Photographers - Summer Tasting at CJ's Off the Square

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love weddings! I love them for so many reasons that I won't list right now, but one of my favorite perks of being at weddings often is getting to sample delicious food. Usually, it's when I'm tucked away in some back room while inhaling food off a plate that I'm balancing on my lap between happenings at a reception. But every now and then, thanks to open houses and talented vendor friends, I get a seat at the table. And for the summer tasting event at CJ's Off the Square, what a table it was!

Just take a look for yourself. Are you as obsessed with these chairs from Southern Events as I am? And I just melt at the sight of those table arrangements by Enchanted Florist. Here's what the team at CJ's had to say about the look of the event:

"The event styling centered around Southern Garden Splendor – a style that incorporates light, airy textures, a natural color palette and spectacular, slightly wild floral details. Dusty blue, grey and natural wood tones carried throughout the three unique spaces that make up our venue: the historic home, our pavilion and the garden."

It's safe to say, they nailed it. And the food ... well, it's making me my tummy growl just thinking about it. Or perhaps it's just because it's that awkward time of day between breakfast and lunch. In any case, it's always a pleasure being at CJ's Off the Square! Thanks to the entire team for having me!

No comments: